Engine wont turn over

/ Engine wont turn over #1  

CSH1948

Tractor
Kubota L3600
L3600. Guages work, lights are bright, fuel solenoid works,
battery posts cleaned, battery water up to par, battery charger reads fully charged, 40 amp fuse by starter good, all other fuses good. Starter solenoid doesnt click or do anything. 400 hrs on tractor.
Whats up Doc? :confused::confused::confused:

/ Engine wont turn over #2  
I suspect one of the safety interlocks...

On my L3130, Clutch has to be pushed all the way down. I have never tried starting it not on seat or with PTO engaged, but suspect those could also be problem...

/ Engine wont turn over #3  
I agree with the safety interlocks. I'm not familiar with your machine, but some you have to be in the seat, some you have to have both the tractor in neutral as well as the high-low. My buddy's mahindra is that way. Good luck!

/ Engine wont turn over
Tractor made in 1997. No seat or clutch interlocks. Only interlock is neutral safety switch. I tested it with continuity checker, its working.:confused2:

/ Engine wont turn over
Figured it out due to input from Hawkeye08 & gengine. Checked PTO lever and it had been slightly moved to engage. Put it in off detent and it started. Didnt know there was a safety switch there. Still living and learning at 63. Thanks gang, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: