Bolens G214?

/ Bolens G214? #1  

msjanket

Silver Member
Anybody have a G214 to comment about? Seems like one has popped up in my area and I'd like to bone up on it and see if it has what I need/want. It has the Iseki engine, I thought this size had the Isuzu engine. Any comments very appreciated. thank you

/ Bolens G214? #2  
A friend has a G274, which is probably similar but with a 27hp Iseki
engine, instead of a 21hp engine.

The G274 is pretty old and simple, and parts will not be so easy to find.
No ROPS, separate lever loader control, crash box trannie. Not worth
a whole lot.

/ Bolens G214? #3  
Anybody have a G214 to comment about? Seems like one has popped up in my area and I'd like to bone up on it and see if it has what I need/want. It has the Iseki engine, I thought this size had the Isuzu engine. Any comments very appreciated. thank you

I bought a G214 back in 1991 with about 125 hours and sold it during 2003. Great little tractor. Put about 900 hours on tractor. Used mostly for grass cutting and snow blowing. Only replaced the water pump. Purchased pump, thermostat, and hoses from my local dealer who handles Kubota, MF, and White. I believe the parts were AGCO. Dont remember the prices of the parts as unreasonable. Wish I still had the tractor, just couldnt justify two tractors in retirement.

/ Bolens G214? #4  
It is an Isuzue engine I can supply most Bolens diesel parts & have several parts tractors.

/ Bolens G214? #5  
I have a Bolens Iseki G214 i bought new in 1988. I have replace the tach cable drive and nothing else period. The best mechanicla thing i have purchased for durability. I am llooking for a new muffler now, my fault. Does anyone know if I could still get a muffler for a 1987 G214?

/ Bolens G214? #6  
I may have a used one or can supply an OEM or aftermarket one.