Skid Steer to 3pt adapter options

/ Skid Steer to 3pt adapter options #1  

Mosey

Veteran Member
Tractor
2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.
What other manufacturers make a Skid Steer to 3pt adapter besides Switch-Hitch from Kasco? Based on Spencer's thread, the Switch-Hitch from Kasco is a $500 item, so I sure wouldn't mind shopping around a bit.

/ Skid Steer to 3pt adapter options #2  
Mosey, I don't think I have ever heard you mention that you can weld but I will throw this idea out there anyway. TSC (and many others) sell a "quick hitch" that you hook up to your 3-point (I have attached a picture). TSC sells their cat 1 quick hitch for under $200. You can buy a blank skid steer type quick-attach plate for under $80 from a Bobcat dealer. These two items could probably be welded together and then you would basically have a Switch-Hitch. Even if you can't weld I am sure you could take these items to a local shop or even a nearby farmer friend and have it welded up quite reasonably. Now for even a cheaper solution try to find a used quick hitch and instead of buying a blank Bobcat plate just weld the flanges you need directly onto the used quick hitch.

Attachments

• 239087-TSC_Quick_Hitch.jpg
    239087-TSC_Quick_Hitch.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 166
   / Skid Steer to 3pt adapter options
I did a web search and found out that Bradco also makes one. I still need to find a dealer and get a price on one. Here’s their web site:

ATI Products/Bradco