Gator 620i idle problem

/ Gator 620i idle problem #1  

1022fan

Tractor
John deere 5303
i have a 09 xuv with about 200 hours that will not idle right.Drive it wide open for i little bit and it will idle right for a few min. then it get realy bad.I changed the plugs (they look fuel fowled) and fuel and air filters no change.Changed the oil and filter and cleaned the spark arrester no change.
Any thing I Missed ? What next ? Help

Thanks In advance

/ Gator 620i idle problem #2  
i have a 09 xuv with about 200 hours that will not idle right.Drive it wide open for i little bit and it will idle right for a few min. then it get realy bad.I changed the plugs (they look fuel fowled) and fuel and air filters no change.Changed the oil and filter and cleaned the spark arrester no change.
Any thing I Missed ? What next ? Help

Thanks In advance

Does this thing have a carb or is it fuel injected? Sounds like the idle mixture is off.... maybe running rich.

/ Gator 620i idle problem
Its fuel injected and no flashing lights on dash

/ Gator 620i idle problem #4  
Take it to your Deere dealer, there is a service bulliton on this problem (81639) They can test and check the TPS sensors on the throttle body.

/ Gator 620i idle problem #5  
my buddy had a simular proplem with his polaris ranger it turned out to be the tps..i don't know about how much john deere is but polasirs was very proud of their tps and it showed in their pricing.lolgood lick on the problem and keep us posted.