Jodale Perry Tractor cabs

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #2  
Nice job sneaking the SPAM in.

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs
What spam you talking about....? I just thought it was an interesting sight,I had never seen it before and I thought they had nice looking cabs.I have nothing to gain by the cabs unless I bought one.....

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #4  
Steel Wheels,

I'm with you. Not sure how that qualifies as spam. Seems to me we all post links to lots of sites and lots of products without it qualifying as SPAM!!!

Kevin

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #5  
Steel,

I am 100% with you. I did not take that page as spam. The is a couple of people that do advertise here and I don't like it much but the fact that you displayed a web page for all kinds of things to me was not spam. I spent a good share of my morning looking at that page and I found things that I didn't know even exsited.

Thanks Steel and if you run into another page like that let me know.

Murph

Kevin,Murph............
I appreciate the kind words,last thing I want to do is do anything outside of the guidelines set forth here by Muhamaad.....I just like to talk tractors,farming...anything of common intrest to everyone..........this forum is way too cool...........I love to set down here and unwind and look at TBN/CBN and see what new things everyone is talking about.So much knowledge and good company/a wide array of talented people here... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #7  
I don't believe you will ever see any legitimate websites posted on this forum in that manner, with absolutely no explanation as to your association with the site, or lack of it.
That's what SPAM looks like.

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #8  
SPAM: An electronic message is "spam" IF: (1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND (2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.

Hmmm...not quite the same as posting a URL link to a tractor related site on a tractor board, by a tractor board member pointed to fellow tractor board members who eat this stuff up. I for one welcome any links anyone has to any tractor related site. If he had said "Thought these cabs were cool" would that have been enough? We get that on here all the time!!

How about Segway link?? What about the minivan snowplow????

Just my opinion.
Kevin

/ Jodale Perry Tractor cabs #9  
Was it unsolicited yes but like was stated, tractor info on a tractor board. That is the purpose of this board, tractor stuff for tractor heads. If this was his first post I would be suspicous but a registered member with 100+ posts....no.

I do have a tendancy to cringe a little when I see just a link and no explanation though. Congers up bad images and the wife walking down just as you click on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( "Thought these cabs were cool" would that have been enough? )</font>
That would probably keep everyone happy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Norm,
I found this site on the "Buying and Pricing" forum posted by Hoeman under the post titled" A Great Web Site" web page I posted it this morning I was in a hurry,I should have said something instead of just making the post and not saying anything in addition to the link I posted.I looked at all the things sold on the ABCGroff page and the cabs intrested me more than anything else at the moment because I had never heard of this cab manufacturer,and I thought the cabs looked nice.