2 $$ (bucks)

/ 2 $$ (bucks) #1  

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
Here are just a couple of fellas looking for trouble. Obviously these are native deer and young. Sure fun to watch.

Attachments

• 2bucks.jpg
    2bucks.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 594
   / 2 $$ (bucks) #2  
Nice! I worked on my feeder yesterday so it feeds better. It's one of those straight shooter type and the corn wasn't dropping down properly. I increased the size of hole and it seems to be much better. I only sweat-soaked one set of clothes in the process and that was at 10 AM in the morning.:rolleyes:

/ 2 $$ (bucks)
I hear you I do:laughing: I went out at 3pm to fill the water trough at the feeder, man it was like an oven. Most of the vegetation in my woods are "crunchy" now, so the deer are eating all the protein pellets and corn I put out.

/ 2 $$ (bucks) #4  
Nice picture. I haven't seen a buck since deer season. Maybe mine are just so massive that they can't get out of the woods!!!!!

Eddie

/ 2 $$ (bucks)
Eddie, now that's thinking positive:laughing::laughing:

/ 2 $$ (bucks)
Feeder getting allot of attention with the drought!!
More visitors..............

Attachments

• bucksandbaby.jpg
    bucksandbaby.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 373
  • bucksoff the hill.jpg
    bucksoff the hill.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 334
   / 2 $$ (bucks) #7  
What is in the barrel? What is the green stuff on the ground that kind of looks like alfalfa? Is that what it is? Do they ever lick the licks?

Eddie

/ 2 $$ (bucks)
I have electrolytes and water in the barrel, my pond went dry!

They lick the salt "some" and seem to prefer the salt and mineral crushed into the dirt. I will get a granular next time at the feed store since they where out last time I went.

That is Alfalfa Eddie, good call. They haven't taken to it at all as they have in west TX. What they have been taking good is all the 16% deer pellets and corn mix I give out. Feeding around 5#'s a day in 2 places.

/ 2 $$ (bucks) #9  
Nice photos Dennis! My wife saw two bucks at our feeder last week one night about dusk, but by the time I looked, only one of them was still visible. I've taken down my game camera and need to put it back up.

/ 2 $$ (bucks) #10  
2 nights ago we had 5 does, 3 bucks, and a fawn....only a few have been named....but we've been feeding those for 3 years. I put a bucket of corn on the ground just outside our dining room window.