iseki ts1610 tractor

/ iseki ts1610 tractor #1  

msanders116

I just purchased a used ts1610 iseki tractor. i am looking for a repair manual.
the clutch is slipping and would like to be able to fix it. also, is there a dealer somepace that sells these tractors.

/ iseki ts1610 tractor
thank you verry much for the reply. this looks like a great tractor. it has a few problems, nothing serious. I will try to find this Lens12.
again, thank you

Mike

/ iseki ts1610 tractor #6  
Welcome aboard........You will find that you have made a great decision and purchase.......

Parts are kinda hard to find........Lens12 is great and is worth doing a search to find out how to really get in touch with him........Actually havent seen him on here for awhile so I hope that he is OK and still doing business...........

Finding a manual will be kinda difficult as few are in English or even available in Japanese...........Perhaps with research you will be able to cross reference your model with a white or bolens or other named brand model........there have been threads about cross referencing in the past so that just takes your research..........

Rainbow distrubutors or something like that is the parts source for NEW stuff..........again research will reveal them and how to get in touch.....THEY are in Hawaii and are really the only game in town..............Have purchased parts from them......Reliable but take forever and are kinda pricey...............

Have you tried adjusting your clutch????????............God bless........Dennis

/ iseki ts1610 tractor
BillS2009, is lens 12 a dealer, website, individual, or what. I have done a google search and could not find any mention of lens 12

thanks for the come back though.

/ iseki ts1610 tractor
DennisArrow:
Hi Dennis, I have searched just a bout everything I can find and can't come up with a Lens 12 or any thing like it. am I doing something wrong. should it be a individual's website or something. or is it a company.