Paint color

/ Paint color #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Going to add some grating to the front on my bumper on a 45 and want to match the colors. What's the best match your folks have found?
Thanks

/ Paint color #2  
Going to add some grating to the front on my bumper on a 45 and want to match the colors. What's the best match your folks have found?
Thanks

orange or grey

/ Paint color #3  
Chevy Engine orange is close. My dealer stocks Kioti spray paint, but i have never used it. Krylon gray is a tad lighter but close enough for me.

/ Paint color #4  
RJJR,
I'm doing a similar project with expanded metal. Thinking of putting it on the outside the brush guard (bucket side). Bought a can of the Chevy Engine Orange but haven't used it yet. Will post pics when I get started....have you started yet?

Greg

/ Paint color #5  
I got a can of orange and a can of grey from my Kioti dealer.....bout $8/can and its an exact match.

/ Paint color
No, not yet. Tractor was just delivered Friday and I'd been trying to decide on a grapple when I came across some pics where fellows had stuck limbs through the grill during operation. I think I'm going to use the same metal found in the bottom of a pig cooker or something close. Please do post the pics.
thanks
RJJR

/ Paint color #7  
Chev orange matches close. I priced paint in spray cans from my dealer... At $25 per can I can squint my eyes to get the near match colours to match!

lloyd