Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #1  

TMR

Gold Member
Just test drove a 3320/e-hydo/300x FEL...dealer priced out at $23,200 w/48 months 0% interest.

Your thoughts? What have others paid?

BTW...curious the dealer was pushing the 300x vs the 300cx...I had thought the cx would be a good upgrade?

Thanks in advance...TMR

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #2  
Price it out on Deere's website and subtract 10%. Anything less that that is ok. I think that's an ok price. The 300cx is a good loader and stupid easy to take off. You are going to love the tractor!

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #3  
I think it depends on what they have in stock. I wanted the 300cx so I made sure to get it. It never ceases to amaze me how the JD dealers around here will talk up whatever they happen to have in inventory at the time. Of course that isn't unique to JD, or even tractors, but still...

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #4  
The price sounds about right. But the devil is in the details. Be sure you get the right tires, the right bucket, the right hydrualic options, the lines to the front of the loader (if you ever want a grapple), HD grille guard?.....and all the other optional stuff included in your "deal". It's also easy to go overboard with these options......so think 'em through before you buy.

Later....that stuff will cost more and be a pita to get installed in many cases. ;)

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #5  
Local dealer here has a 2006 3320 with the 300cx loader, canopy, R4 tires with 870 hours.....Listed at $19000. Just for reference.

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #6  
Might want to do more shopping, but sounds like a good price. Don't settle for less than a 300cx loader. And hookup is quick and simple (no tools involved). When removed the machine is alot lighter and very compact.
If you look at the mmm don't settle for less than the newer quick attach mowers. Alot of money spent, but after buying mine without , there is no question in my mind about it. The inicial cost is high, but the payoff is great.

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #7  
Go with the 300cx and if going to do heavy work, get the heavy duty bucket, I didn't and wish I had (my 61 standard bucket is getting well used).

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #8  
For me, these things are a must: HD 61" bucket on a CX loader. The large tires, rear remotes, hydraulic hard lines to the front of the loader, the HD grille guard, a block heater, fluid in the rear tires, e-hydro, and I like the automotive cruise control (although I still have not hooked mine up :laughing:)

May have missed something.....but I suppose these items will add
about 2500 or more over a basic 3320 with a 300x loader (and ehydro).

FWIW....I found a used 3320 ehydro with 220 hours....it had everything above except the HD bucket and I paid about $17,300 for it....IIRC. I shopped a long time to find a used one I liked at a fair price.

Last edited:
   / Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #9  
I agree with all who say searching a bit longer is in order. You probably can find a lower price.

/ Price check...3320 e-hydo w/300x FEL #10  
Just picked up a 2006 3320 with ehydro,300x loader this spring
for $15,500 (see picture attached)
The unit only had 196 hours
Don't get in a hurry
Keep checking Craigslist

There are good deals out there right now check Craigslist often
be patient
A lot of guys are having to selling right now due to economy

Almost had a 2007 3320, ehydro, 300cx loader with 179hours
included pallet forks & box blade for 11,200
was just an hour late in calling