Well I bit the bullet too..

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #1  

EdinPa

Tractor
B2910 Kubota
I have been a reader in the net for a while. Finally spent the money on a 2910. Didn't intend to (yea right) went looking at 2410 then the 7800. Well the dealer had a demo model 2910 with 14 hrs. Offered me a great deal almost equal to the b7800. Call me weak but i couldn't say no to the deal or the new finance rates.

B2910 with FEL
Woods 7500 frame mount with pump
Tooth bar
Land pride 60" finish mower
Land pride tiller

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #2  
Congratulations and welcome to the B2910 club! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sounds like you've got a real nice set-up. I've got the same backhoe setup on my B2910.

Keep us posted when your new baby arrives.

~Rick

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #3  
Congrats on your new purchase..
I'm getting ready to join the Kubota Club myself.
Would be interested in knowing the local dealer you finally decided on...
Keep us posted on delivery and throw in a few pics..
Thanks.. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #4  
I am about to purchase also. I am also from Harrisburg, PA (well, real close anyways.) Where did you shop and how did you feel about the dealor.

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #5  
I looked at most of the area dealers..
I was looking @ a B7500, FEL, 60"MMM..& BX2200, FEL, 60"MMM (originally was going to purchase a RM Mower, but changed my mind).
I also requested and received a quote from Carver in N.C., since I heard such good things about them on this board.
Carver had the best prices on both the BX2200 and B7500.
They were extremely quick in responding to my request.
The best prices locally came from Prime Line in Berrysburg and O.C. Rice in Biglerville.
All that aside, I am in the process of purchasing a B2410 from a gentlemen in Ohio. Good Luck..
I'm anxious to hear more about EdinPa's experience and that may help you as well. Keep us posted..

Jeff

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #6  
I used to work in Harrisburg-Amputee-does that count?
I went to buy a B2910 but managed to get a great deal on the L3010 while the owner of the dealership bought the B2910!
I have been a little suspicious since then...
I am sure you got a great tractor !

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #7  
I have been looking at similar packages in the New England area. What did that package cost? What other prices did you get from other dealers? Just trying to see how prices in this area compare. Thanks

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #8  
welcome to the forum: and yes u are a weakling, imagine not be able to say no to a great deal on a great tractor, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #9  
Ikline,

I ordered a Kubota tractor today from Tractor Parts Co. in Bloomsburg, PA. I don't think it is too far from Harrisburg. I got a great price and he spent a good deal of time with me discussing my needs. If you go there, speak with Dave B. He is very knowledgeable and has handled the Kubota line for many years. Good Luck with your search.

/ Well I bit the bullet too.. #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Call me weak but i couldn't say no to the deal or the new finance rates.

B2910 with FEL
Woods 7500 frame mount with pump
Tooth bar
Land pride 60" finish mower
Land pride tiller )</font>

EdinPa

I sure wouldn't call you weak. I would be proud. You see now you can't say I bought to small. You got more than what you wanted. Heck, be proud, take care of that thing and stay safe, congrates on your rig, and yes pictures are a must on deliviery