What's a reasonable price

/ What's a reasonable price #1  

ChrisC

My Kubota B2910 came with turf tires. I replaced them with ag tires last fall. The new tires have worked out great and I'd like to sell the old tires.

So now I have a set of Titan turf tires for this model (and chains for the rear tires). Titan Multitracs - 13.6-16 on the rear and 24x8.5-14 for the fronts. They're all mounted on rims.

Any suggestions for what I should charge?

Thanks,
Chris

/ What's a reasonable price #2  
Where are you?

/ What's a reasonable price
I'm in New Hampshire

/ What's a reasonable price #4  
My Kubota B2910 came with turf tires. I replaced them with ag tires last fall. The new tires have worked out great and I'd like to sell the old tires.

So now I have a set of Titan turf tires for this model (and chains for the rear tires). Titan Multitracs - 13.6-16 on the rear and 24x8.5-14 for the fronts. They're all mounted on rims.

Any suggestions for what I should charge?

Thanks,
Chris

Well, depending on how much wear is on them, I would take the price that you paid for the Ags, and take 25- 35% off of that and see if someone close to you is interested. But see what new turfs would run too, just to be sure your price is attractive in the market.

If you can't find a local buyer and shipping is involved you'll have to deep discount them.

Thanks GP. The new ags (on rims) were about $1100. I guess I'll ask for $700-$800 and see how that goes. They're in great shape, about 150 hours on them and never driven on pavement.

/ What's a reasonable price #6  
You might be better off selling tires separate from rims. Probably a lot more people looking to buy just tires. The rims become a bit more attractive if someone can mount their own rubber.

I thought of that, but they're filled with foam and I don't have the means to unmount them.

/ What's a reasonable price #8  
I thought of that, but they're filled with foam and I don't have the means to unmount them.

I'd be sure to advertise they're foamed, that's a real plus for some folks.

/ What's a reasonable price #9  
That tractor is supposed to have 7-12 fronts and 11.2-16 rears,,,,if they were that size, I d pay $500 for the set,,,I want them for a 2920