Missing Fender Handle on L3200

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #1  

kubotacres

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560 HST
I just purchased my L3200 on Friday. But I couldn't help to notice the missing right side fender handle that comes standard on the Grand's... I'm pretty sure it's saving money related, but I don't understand why Kubota would leave it off. I already purchased one that's made to fit a 3240 even though I hated to spend the $40 on it... But now my right hand will have a place to "call home" besides the fenderwell... I guess it's because I'm so used to my Dad's Grand 3240. Oh well, habits are hard to stop.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #2  
I noticed the same thing when I was looking at a L3800 last week. I had just assumed they had forgotten to put it on...guess not. Have to have them throw one in when the time comes I reckon.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #3  
I think the kubotas generally come without the right side handle. My grand L 3300 only has the left side. Usually you don't get in and out on the left side due to loader valve and foot throttle, so no handle.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200
Actually they do. Both the 3130 and 3240 Grand L's both come with the right handed handle with or without the loader.. I think Kubota done this on the new 3200 and 3800 as a cost saving, and also knowing that most (like myself) would order one anyway...

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #5  
My new L3540 has them on both sides.
DevilDog

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200
If anybody would like to purchase the handle for the L3200 the part # is

T1060-29450

This is off a 3240 and bolt's right up with the existing holes in the fender..

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #7  
I just purchased the Right Fender Hand Grip for my L3200 Kubota. I paid $60 at the dealership, including the two nuts. Fit perfectly in the existing holes on the right fender. On-line purchase is considerably cheaper. Search for "Kubota T1060-29450 Grip,Lever. Cost is about $40, plus shipping from ColemanEquip.com.
Jim

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #8  
Glad to find this thread, I have been looking for the right side handle online. Thanks for the part number and location to search. I bought my L3200dt back in march 2013
and my right hand has seen a lot of the fender lip. I am really happy with the L3200 and loader I have put a 100 hrs on it before winter with no problems. this is my first tractor, my father in-law recommended Kubota he has an old ford 2600.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #9  
Wish I found this thread before I combed through Kubota parts books for the handle a few weeks ago! Kubota really cheaped out not including the handle on the L's. And covering the holes in the fenders with orange tape? Amateur!

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #10  
My MX4700 also came without that handle would it use the same handle as the L series that is listed above? Really wanting a handle there to hold on to while looking over my right shoulder.