Bought 7500HST today need help with rear blade!!

/ Bought 7500HST today need help with rear blade!! #1  

rww_94

Tractor
7500 HST - Kubota
Firstly, THANKS to all who lended their experience and perceptions during my search and seeminlg endless comparisons of old-->new and color-->color choices.
<font color="blue"> </font>
Bought 7500HST today need helpnd with rear blade!!
I'll take delivery of my new 7500 hst next week. I upgrade the alternator, got the block heater, grill guard, mmm and a new tiller & farm wagon (I'm a big gardner) I had originally ordered a woods 5' rear blade but absolutely did not like the quality of the blade (the 3 pt structure is good) compared to a Befco.

I need some advise on a blade selection. I like the befco hands down to the woods but its 175 more. OUCH! Is there another manufacture that is recommended? Landpride? others?. I know the woods will work but i can't tell you how many twisted woods blades ive seen in the last 2 months. Again, the structure is great but the blade rigidity is sub part in my optinion.

Thanks

/ Bought 7500HST today need help with rear blade!! #2  
nope ! u got to do this one all by yourself. i would not suggest one namebrand over the other with out knowing the model no.s and the intened usage. i am partial to BEFFCO tho! have one of their finish mowers. just remember that cheaper is not always cheaper. go with ur gut feeling.

/ Bought 7500HST today need help with rear blade!! #3  
Congrats on your B7500. I have a Ford blade, it did a great job on the 8 inches of snow we got last friday.