Fuel consumption.

/ Fuel consumption. #1  

kioti043

Tractor
kioti ck30hst
Thinking of up grading from a ck30hst to a dk35hst and wondering, how much more fuel per hour would it use with the larger engine and if it would be worth it.

/ Fuel consumption. #2  
What more are you looking to do with the tractor than you did with the CK?
The DK35 is a jump in weight and features, but not a big jump in loader capacity.
We normally stock the DK40SE for a little more money you get a lot more tractor with double the lifting capacity on the loader. You also jump to a 4 cylinder and a little more fuel consumption. The fuel economy on a tractor will be hard to track depending greatly on what work you are doing.
Dave G.
KiotiDave

/ Fuel consumption. #3  
Thinking of up grading from a ck30hst to a dk35hst and wondering, how much more fuel per hour would it use with the larger engine and if it would be worth it.

You're not saying whether the 30 has issues and/or it's age, but if it's just an upgrade of a perfectly good tractor I'd vote no. You would not get a significantly stronger tractor for what would probably be a prohibitive difference to pay

/ Fuel consumption. #4  

I doubt it will be noticeable.

/ Fuel consumption.
Basicly looking to add next size up back hoe and alittle more loader break out force other then that ck30 is a great tractor. Mine is an 06 tractor and only has 110 hours on it, still may just keep it not sure.

/ Fuel consumption. #6  
Basicly looking to add next size up back hoe and alittle more loader break out force other then that ck30 is a great tractor. Mine is an 06 tractor and only has 110 hours on it, still may just keep it not sure.

wow only 110 hours, Mine is less than 2 years old, and Im almost to 200 hours.
I sure do like seat time :D

No more than you run, the loss of value on the trade is gonna be more of a cost factor than the fuel economy

/ Fuel consumption. #7  

I traded my CK30(not a TLB) for a DK40SE specifically for the upgrade in loader lift capacity. I am 110% happy with that decision. You will take a pretty good hit on a trade or outright sale, so I would not even consider it to only trade to a DK35.

/ Fuel consumption. #8  
I have a DK35. Mine uses about 3/4 gallon per hour when running at between 1900 and 2100 RPM's.

/ Fuel consumption. #9  
I have to agree with others who point out that the next higher level of performance over the CK30 is the DK40se.

The five horsepower difference between the 30 and 35 will rarely be noticed. Really only in mowing at PTO speed. Loader and weight are identical. The DK35 which has eight extra HP and 400lbs extra loader lift as well as weight is technically a bigger upgrade than the CK35 but for just a few hard earned bucks more you can get the DK40se which is IMHO the undisputed champion of the bang for the buck title in Kioti's lineup.