Ford 1520

/ Ford 1520 #1  

MCG1238

Tractor
N/A
Hello,

I have been looking at getting a tractor and today i stumbled on one. I want to get a price check. I tried to search the forum and couldn't locate any recent ones... So i signed up and when i purchase one i will be on the forum daily.

The tractor i found is a 1997 Ford 1520 2wd tractor. It is a one owner tractor with 820 hrs, manuals and receipts included. It has two brand new rear tires and front tires are foam filled. It looks great, no rust and garage kept since new. It comes with a 5ft ford 9xx finishing mower. It starts right up, runs great and no problems. Paint is great and everything else is tight. He is asking 6,800.

What do you guys think?

/ Ford 1520
Any opinions on the tractor make and model would be useful too. I am still searching for a tractor if i do not purchase this one.

/ Ford 1520 #3  
the tractor is a good tractor to own i really like them but you need to find out if it has a 2 stage clutch or not if it has a 2 stage clutch it is worth what they or asking if it doesn't you will need to go down 1000 to 1500 i have seen low hour 1715 which is the size larger and manual steering with single clutch sell for around 3k for some really nice ones