Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online!

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #1  

HeavyHitch

Bronze Member
Tractor
'12 JD1026R, '87 JD 318, '42 Ford 2N, '52 Ford 661 Workmaster
Hi Everyone,
My name is Greg with Heavy Hitch. We manufacture the first and only true combination receiver hitch and suitcase weight bracket hitch. Heavy Hitch is one of the most versatile tools to have in your tractor's three-point accessories arsenal! Designed to provide ballast when using front-end equipment and allow towing capability with increased stability and traction, the Heavy Hitch does it all. Use in place of or in conjunction with wheel weights to really maximize loader capability. Load a trailer and pull it away without having to change your three point implements! Models to fit virtually any sub-compact, compact and standard tractor using a category 0 or category 1, 3 point hitch system! Visit our website at: Heavy Hitch Three Point Hitch Accessory Receiver Hitch with Weight Bracket for Suitcase Weights | Tractor Receiver Hitch with Weight Bracket for Suitcase Weights Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!:)

Attachments

• A Heavy Hitch w stand before mount.jpg
    A Heavy Hitch w stand before mount.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,995
   / Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #2  
Re: Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket

Interesting. I need something bigger, CAT II and for 100lb weights. Been thinking of building something that mounts the front 110kg starter weight then hang the 100lb suitcase weights from it.

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online!

We're working on a cat. 2 right now for someone using JD R58823 weights and iMatch TY16042. Wants to hold 12 weights.

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #4  

Hi Everyone,
My name is Greg with Heavy Hitch. We manufacture the first and only true combination receiver hitch and suitcase weight bracket hitch. Heavy Hitch is one of the most versatile tools to have in your tractor's three-point accessories arsenal! Designed to provide ballast when using front-end equipment and allow towing capability with increased stability and traction, the Heavy Hitch does it all. Use in place of or in conjunction with wheel weights to really maximize loader capability. Load a trailer and pull it away without having to change your three point implements! Models to fit virtually any sub-compact, compact and standard tractor using a category 0 or category 1, 3 point hitch system! Visit our website at: Heavy Hitch Three Point Hitch Accessory Receiver Hitch with Weight Bracket for Suitcase Weights | Tractor Receiver Hitch with Weight Bracket for Suitcase Weights Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!:)

Ahh, your first behind me. I built mine in 2006. :D

Attachments

• photo_0001.jpg
    photo_0001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,645

bigtiller, could be close...we started business in 2006! We went through many prototypes before comming up with our current design. Wish I would've saw yours sooner!:thumbsup:

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #6  

Now if there was a tool/chain box built in there somewhere.........maybe the right size for a battery to power the winch that plugs into the receiver...

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #7  

bigtiller, could be close...we started business in 2006! We went through many prototypes before comming up with our current design. Wish I would've saw yours sooner!:thumbsup:

Yours is prettier, heavier and saleable. I doubt anyone would give me much more than scrap price for mine. :thumbsup:

As long as it works and does the job it's intended to do it doens't need to look pretty...in most cases!:laughing:

/ Heavy Hitch-Combination Receiver Hitch & Weight Bracket - Buy Online! #10  

We're working on a cat. 2 right now for someone using JD R58823 weights and iMatch TY16042. Wants to hold 12 weights.

In my plan the frame would look like an A, the top of the A is where the top link hooks up. The bottom of the A would be legs to hit the ground when off. There would be a horizonal piece to bolt the JD 110KG front starter weight to (it normally bolts to front of tractor). Height would be set so with JD R127764 48KG suitcase weights on the starter weight you could set it on the ground and bottom of A would keep it standing. (you would have to keep at least two suitcase weights on at all times). Cross bar for lower 3pt arms would be set a little higher than as low as they (3pt arms) would go. Top link point would be set in relation to lower 3pt arm height. STD CAT 2 spacing. An open box with expanded metal floor above the weights would be nice for carring chains, etc. It would not over hang the weights in front to back depth. I'd want it to hold at least 16 weights. I think a 110KG front weight will hold 20 weights. No need for a reciever hitch or iMatch. And it MUST be painted John Deere Green :D