Buying Advice Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #1  
I'm down to the wire and can't make up my mind. Can you guys help me. I've got the prices the same on both models.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #2  
The L3800 is the "basic" no feature series for Kubota compared to the DS "economy" series to Kioti. However the Ds is not available in hydro..

THe DK is the more deluxe series w/ more features and "niceness" so to speak. Also compare the weights of the two and the loader capacity.

Knowing what I know of the two models, I would go w/ the Kioti hands down. You also get Q.T. on the loader which is optional on the Kubota. Just look at the castings and the beefiness of the Kioti vs. the Kub.. Much better tractor and a 4 yr. warranty.

Once people make the jump to Kioti, they are glad they did, it's just a little difficult sometimes. Kubota ia appealing because of the name, but compare the product, not the name.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #3  
I can't yell you anything about the Kioti. I have a L3700 SU that is the earlier version of the 3800. The only real complaint that everyone has about them is the 3point hitch. Other than that mine is all I could ask for in a general purpose tractor. I got the skid steer front end,hydro,R4 loaded and a backhoe. It is a simple machine with no frills. If you plan to use any implement on the back that will require a delicate hand......look at another tractor.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #4  
Maybe I can...Check your PM

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #5  
I was just doing this same comparison shopping myself. The DK35 was out in front when I compared features and specs. Unfortunately my local Kioti dealer is not very smart ("I don't really do the email thing") and would only give me really rough quoting that sounded way too high vs online package ads and other peoples reported purchase results.

Then I learned about the jerky 3-pt hitch on the Kubotas and that pretty much made me back away from those, nice as the L3800 tractor was during my test drive.

Before I could get into debt up to my eyeballs, a good deal came up on craigslist, and I bought a 10 year old machine instead. :p

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se
I'm lucky to have both machines dealers equal distance from me (20 mins) with both being reputable and what folks would call good dealers. I'm hoping this to be my only tractor and it to last. Thank you all above for the awesome input and objective info. Keep it coming!

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #7  
The kioti is the bigger-stronger-and-more-features machine. So if you are comparing on price, I'd have to give the edge to kioti.

The L3800 is more like the CK35 size and power wise.
Whereas the L3540 or L3940 would be a better comparison for size and power to the DK35. But obviously the GL is going to cost more.

If you like the DK, and like the dealer and trust them, I dont think you can go wrong. And I am a kubota owner.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se
Thank you guys for your input! I made my mind up on the kioti and a woods bush hog, tiller, pallet forks and rear quick hitch! David A Banks in Georgetown was the dealer, great sales from mark and great service from lee and stu in the shop!

Attachments

• image-675638770.jpg
    image-675638770.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 1,117
   / Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #9  
Nice choice! I really don't think you will be dissapointed at all.

Now you can really get that forSake-in farm goin.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Kioti DK35 se #10  
Well I made my choice today, traded in the L3400HST for a new DK35se.
should have it in about a week and a half.

James K0UA