3-point attachment rentals

/ 3-point attachment rentals #1  

ctcyclist

Tractor
Kubota BX23
Does anyone know if there is a place that rents 3-point hitch attachments here in Connecticut?

/ 3-point attachment rentals #2  
Just do an internet search for equipment rental and see what's in your area...it's not difficult and you'll find what's closest to you.

/ 3-point attachment rentals #3  
+1 to the internet search.
I found a rental place with 3 pt. equipment less than 10 miles from our property up North.

-John

/ 3-point attachment rentals #4  
I haven't seen any. I think the big problem would if it requires a pto shaft, is going to be the different lengths required by different Tractors. To long to short you could do some major damage either to your tractor or the attachment.
What we need is a universal pot shaft that can be expanded or collasped as needed. Yes it would be nice if they stocked pto shafts for each tractor to each attachments. The cost would out of this world . Good luck with it. What are you looking to rent. If it doesn't require pto shaft then might be possible, rakes , box blades, rear blade,

Brian

/ 3-point attachment rentals #5  
DH Marvin in Colchester:

359 SOUTH MAIN STREET, COLCHESTER, CT 06415 PHONE: 860.537.2344 TOLL-FREE: 877.533.7847

/ 3-point attachment rentals #6  
What are you looking to rent? Marvin rents PHD's, rakes and most of the common stuff.

Matt

/ 3-point attachment rentals #7  
Internet searching doesn't work as good in urban areas. I've been looking into the same thing. Most equipment rental places around me are renting power tools and don't get into tractors or tractor attachments. What I've found is that the tractor dealers seem to know who rents implements in the area and some dealers that rent tractors also rent implements. My closest kubota dealer rents quite a few implements and the plus size is they're sized for my tractor, since that's what they rent out. I'd check the tractor dealers around you and if you don't find anything maybe call and ask if they know of someone.

/ 3-point attachment rentals
Could you please tell me the name of the place you found? I wasn't aware of any of the rental places in my area carrying anything for 3-point hitches, in my area.
Thanks
Rob

/ 3-point attachment rentals
I'll give DH Marvin a call.
I'm looking to rent a small disk harrow and a York rake.
Thanks for the help!
Rob

/ 3-point attachment rentals #10  
I'll give DH Marvin a call.
I'm looking to rent a small disk harrow and a York rake.
Thanks for the help!
Rob

I recently rented a rake and my main word of advise is plan your work so you get as much done during the rental period.