Tooth Bar

/ Tooth Bar #2  
Neat idea... able to move the teeth. I don't know about the attachment, cool that you don't have to drill the bucket but not sure I like the chains... I wonder if the bolt threads would get mangled?

/ Tooth Bar
Neat idea... able to move the teeth. I don't know about the attachment, cool that you don't have to drill the bucket but not sure I like the chains... I wonder if the bolt threads would get mangled?

From what I have seen on their site the bolts look like they are flush with the nut. If this is the way they are threads should be ok.

Chains don't bother me for the application I am looking at they wouldn't interfere.

Well we'll see how it works out. Couldn't wait, need it and 1/2 off shipping ends today.

/ Tooth Bar #4  
Ditto on the chains and binders. I don't want the extra hardware on the bottom of the bucket. I like it to be smooth. Also more to hang up on material on the inside. There are other ways to make them removable. Neat idea, though.

Joe

/ Tooth Bar #5  
...Well we'll see how it works out. Couldn't wait, need it and 1/2 off shipping ends today.
Cool, let us know how it work out and what you think of it... :thumbsup:

/ Tooth Bar #6  
Think the 1/2 off shipping is a gimmick to get you to not "think" about your purchase. Like an infomercial. They advertise it ending tomorrow (4/25) on their site right now.

I don't really like the idea myself but I guess if someone was really pressed on not drilling...

Let us know how it works out!