Adjust seat sensor sensitivity...?

/ Adjust seat sensor sensitivity...? #1  

OTFD122

Tractor
John Deere 1023E
I have a weird problem with my 1023E... My wife drives the tractor quite a bit, and at 5' and barely 90 pounds, she just barely is heavy enough to activate the seat safety sensor. Any slight bouncing of her in the seat and the tractor shuts off. She's thinks it's annoying, I think it's kind of funny. My question is: is there any way to adjust the sensor to make it more sensitive so the tractor actually knows she's sitting in the seat? I said she needs to eat a few more cheeseburgers, but that solution did not fly. I DO NOT want to totally bypass/override the switch, as I mow on some steep hills and like the idea of the safety feature. Thanks!

/ Adjust seat sensor sensitivity...? #2  
I have a weird problem with my 1023E... My wife drives the tractor quite a bit, and at 5' and barely 90 pounds, she just barely is heavy enough to activate the seat safety sensor. Any slight bouncing of her in the seat and the tractor shuts off. She's thinks it's annoying, I think it's kind of funny. My question is: is there any way to adjust the sensor to make it more sensitive so the tractor actually knows she's sitting in the seat? I said she needs to eat a few more cheeseburgers, but that solution did not fly. I DO NOT want to totally bypass/override the switch, as I mow on some steep hills and like the idea of the safety feature. Thanks!

Maybe glue a penny or a whatnot where the seat and the switch join. Or
maybe 20 pieces of duct tape 2" square? Shorten the distance between the two perhaps.

/ Adjust seat sensor sensitivity...? #3  
I had the same trouble with my lawn mowing tractor, when my daughter mowed and hit a bump the blades would stop and leave unmowed grass.

I could NOT figure out a solution and bypassed the switch.

/ Adjust seat sensor sensitivity...? #4  
The only good solution that I see, is to add weight to the seat to accomodate the difference (shortage). Otherwise, the lightweights are either bothered with the annoying shutdown, or at risk of a tip-over and the mower blades don't stop.

But I too bypass the seat switch and the RIO switch. Am being at-risk, but is my choice.