Load Range shifter not working

/ Load Range shifter not working #1  

frdtrukman

Tractor
New Holland TC35DA
My TC35da has the rabbit and turtle switch. When you activate the rabbit mode on either the joystick or the fender, nothing happens even though the light indicates the change. It stays in the turtle mode. What do you guys think the problem is? Thanks!!

/ Load Range shifter not working #2  
Make sure the wires going to the solenoid haven't been damaged or disconnected. The solenoid is under the LH floor of the operator platform. There should be a purple wire and a black wire connected to it.

/ Load Range shifter not working
Thanks! I'll check that.

/ Load Range shifter not working #4  
+1 to what wrenchguy said. It's happened to me two or three times and is always the wires pulled out of the connector. The last time I stuffed the wires up high where they couldn't easily snag and it's been fine since.

/ Load Range shifter not working
Thanks jinman! How are things in Wise County? I'm in Tarrant myself but the tractor resides in Blanco Co. in the hill country.

jbr

/ Load Range shifter not working #6  
Thanks jinman! How are things in Wise County? I'm in Tarrant myself but the tractor resides in Blanco Co. in the hill country.

jbr

It's way too dry. The last couple of storms that hit the metroplex (including the tornado outbreak) did nothing for us. We didn't get a drop of rain. I'm hoping for a good shower tonight and tomorrow. After all, it's NASCAR race weekend at TMS. What would that be without a downpour or two?;)