Just recieved my CK20

/ Just recieved my CK20 #1  

Anonymous Poster

I just took delivery last night on the ck20 that I have been waiting for for a while. Man is it nice! I saw a track earlier that mentioned the availibilty of ck's being skimpy but Brian Kerr has 3 three call him if you want a price . His was the best I found. He was also great to deal with and very patient with all my tractor novice questions call he will hook you up ( I have no connection with him besides being a satified custrmer)814-241-2339. If you haven't seen the ck's you should check them out before you go Green or Blue or any other shade of orange

/ Just recieved my CK20 #2  
That's great. Looks like they are getting here and put together. Take pictures and keep us posted on how you like it.

/ Just recieved my CK20 #3  
Availability IS limited!! All CK's were SUPPOSED to be only retailed as sold units there shouldn't be any there for display.

KO

/ Just recieved my CK20 #4  
Congratulations on the new machine. Looks like you and Mathey are the first two from our TBN group to bring the CK20 home. Enjoy and keep us up to date on how the tractor is getting used to its new owner. Where are the photos of the new tractor for us to dream about.

/ Just recieved my CK20 #5  
Kiohio - Ya they were supposed to be reatiled before you could get one, but im finding thats not the case. I know of one dealer that has had 6 on his lot and 3 of there were not retailed. I had to fight to get the one that i had sold!!!! Kinda ticks me off a little to be honest!

/ Just recieved my CK20 #6  
Sounds like Kioti needs to look out for their dealers if they want to keep them. You may have the best product in the world, that won't go anywhere without someone to sell it.
Just my thoughts. I really was interested in the CK20 until it did not show up at my dealer when it was supposed to. I needed a tractor and did not want to miss out on the good financing.

/ Just recieved my CK20
I don't know about how KIOTI treats thier dealers but the main office is very responsive by both phone and email. They answered all the questions I had when I was researching tractors.As far as delivery to the dealers they were 2 weeks late. But I have put 15 hrs in 2 days on mine and it seems to answer the bell in a big way. So far I'm very happy! Iwiil try to post some pictures. Jim

/ Just recieved my CK20 #8  
I believe you got a great little tractor. It should give the leaders a real run for the money. Keep us posted and post some pictures....

/ Just recieved my CK20
I can't figure out how to get pictures on here, what am I doing wrong?

/ Just recieved my CK20
jhelfrich,

I'm new too, but I just posted one. What I did was write the message normally, then when I was previewing it I selected the browse button next to the attachment box. I had to use Photoshop to size my pic down a little. It must be less than 100kb.

I hope it helps.