kubota rtv lift kit

/ kubota rtv lift kit #1  

rtvdan

Tractor
Kubota/Rtv 900
will the 2 inch lift on the rtv put a bad angle on the joints and damage the rtv and does the lift actually lift the back lower belly of the machine or just make room for bigger tires? Thanks alot, Dan

/ kubota rtv lift kit #2  
Just my opinion, yes.

Joints are under lots of stress as it is and the extra angle would shorten their life.

/ kubota rtv lift kit
thanks spudhauler for the reply

/ kubota rtv lift kit #4  
U will get a little more ground clearance with the lift but not much but throw on the lift and bigger tires u could gain upperwords of 4-5 inches in ground clearance.

/ kubota rtv lift kit
i want to get the lift to but im afraid that the back lift will put the u-joints on a bad angle and they will get damaged or not last.

/ kubota rtv lift kit #6  
i want to get the lift to but im afraid that the back lift will put the u-joints on a bad angle and they will get damaged or not last.

I've seen a few guys here that had small lifts...I do somewhat remember them saying the same thing, but I don't recall any failures that were reported...Most lifts are 1.5"-2" so they aren't extreme...Or were you planning on going big time?

/ kubota rtv lift kit #7  
My opinion would be get aggressive same size or one size larger if will fit and a good winch,that will mount on front or back. I have one thats welded to a reciever hitch but its a pain if your already stuck and need to dig down and get to the reciever hitch. Maybe Titan 589's and Warn,Ramsey,Milemarker winch(4500lbs and up),tree saver and snatch block.... 08-16-09_1553.jpgstuck prowler.JPG

Last edited:
   / kubota rtv lift kit
i was only planning on getting the 2 inch lift because the back end sits very low on the kubota. Im pretty sure you can only get 2 inch anyway.

/ kubota rtv lift kit
i already a 4500lb winch and i want to get 27" kenda executioner tires. ive heard from people on the internet that they will fit without rubbing. i like the tire because it last forever, it has great traction and its a very very strong, tough tire.

/ kubota rtv lift kit #10  
You absolutely CAN safely lift your RTV's 2 inches without premature wear...I will post details to clear-up what you can actually do to improve upon these machines, aging as the 900 and 1100 lines are.