Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #1  

boomer613

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE /W FEL
Being new to tractors, so far I feel good about selecting a Kioti over other brands. But honestly, I don't know enough about compact tractors to know if I made the best choice. I just went with my gut and selected the best value tractor for my budget. I briefly looked at JD, Kioti, and almost bought a Mahindra.

Just curious why you bought a Kioti over other brands?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #2  
Price always plays a factor but also specs for the money kioti can't be beat

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #3  
Same here: The capabilities are higher than many other brands, given a specific price range. I suspect that this is going to be true for some other up-and-coming brands/models like TYM and Mahindra as well. Kioti has a benefit of having some long-standing models, which inspires some extra confidence which may not be there immediately for newer models of the brands just mentioned (though they may be just as reliable).

Also for me, the CK20HST is a size/power that really hit a sweet spot between typical SCUT sizes (which I thought might not be the best choice for earth-moving work) and CUT sizes (which would be oversized for maneuvering around many parts of my property).

-Mitch

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #4  
Because Daedong makes the best tractor per dollar?

I like Green just out of patriotic nostalgia; but the reality is John Deere isn't any more American than any other small tractor manufacturer. And I have better things to do with my Washingtons than to buy a brand just because of the name.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #5  
Agreed doc I have a dk 45 with a rhino 95 c backhoe it hasn't failed me yet in any circumstance,for a compact it's a powerhouse

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #6  
It was the spec to dollar to feature ratio for me. Sure, I could have bought a JD or Kubota that would have been as capable with as many features, but the price ratio would have been ugly.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #7  
I test drove them all... and i just liked the overall fel and layout of the Kioti best. The savings in $$$ helped the sale along, but it was not the only issue. 208 hours later im still very happy.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #8  
When buying I tryed to look at build quality, features, price, value for the $, Etc.
Decided on a DK 35.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #9  
weight, hydraulics, price

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #10  
a real good friend of mine sells them ty vankippersluis KINGS EQUIPMENT and his brother jordon works at vanoostrums in the service department thay live very close to me great couple of guys thay bring my parts home to me so it is very handy :thumbsup: