/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning #1  

Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
02301a9a.jpg

769fad2e.jpg

/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning #3  
Looks great. Really like that. Can you tell me where you got it or what brand it is? I would like a shade like that which curls down the side.
Thanks!

/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning
Looks great. Really like that. Can you tell me where you got it or what brand it is? I would like a shade like that which curls down the side.
Thanks!

I picked it up at tractor supply for less than $150

/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning #5  
Thanks!

I'll take some close up pictures this morning to show you how I mounted it. It is designed to be mounted with or without a ROPs. Mine was foldable and had a bracket with predrilled holes that made it a very simple installation.

6abbbf35.jpg

a3143433.jpg

d6f82fed.jpg

1d74cf0d.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Snowco is the company that distributes this item. It is a universal sunshade and the design is such that I believe it can be mounted on anything. I mounted mine on the roll bar but their are instructions to fender mount it if want. The instruction are very vague at best.

f87f3d5e.jpg

What I did was fold the ROPs down and it exposed the top hole in the hinge plate on the roll bar. The bottom hole is in front of the lower 1/2 of the roll bar but I could slip the wrench and nut up between the 2 and fasten the lower bracket. To top bracket I put through the back side with the fender washer provided. The entire installation took about 30 minutes

6f1c20fd.jpg

I went out and cut my neighbors field to try out the new top in pure sun. It worked out well but my knees got a little burnt. I over heated the tractor a bit. Seems I filled the radator and grill screen with grass seed.

/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning #9  
Good looking installation.

Charlie

/ Added a sunshade for TS this morning #10  
That looks really nice and a great price. However it's lifespan on my tractor would be about 15 min before a tree reached out it's paw and destroyed it. I was able to explode the original ABS one....now I have steel:thumbsup: