Yet another "Which tractor to buy" thread

/ Yet another "Which tractor to buy" thread #1  

thisoldtractor

Tractor
Kioti LK 2552
Hello TBN! Just bought a home on almost 20 acres and need something to help maintain it and knock out projects. Here's where I need help from the TBN community since I've never owned a tractor. I'm looking for a used tractor for no more than $5,000.

Tasks the tractor will be used for:
brush hogging/mowing mostly flat with a few small rolling hills
box blade and grader blade for maintaining driveway
box blade/grader blader/??? for maintaining horse corral
loader for moving dirt and rocks
post hole digger for planting trees and fence posts
tiller or plow for a garden prep.
*at some point I may try to grow my own hay and would need implements for that but for now I'm hoping to find a neighbor willing to do this for me for a portion of what grows.

These are the tractors I've found semi-locally:
1960 801 Power Master - $6,500
1-Brush Hog
1-Box Blade w/ Teeth
1-Swivel Blade
1-Spring Tooth
1-Two Bottom Plow
1-Almost New Disc
1-Almost New Rototiller
1-Almost New Post Hole Drill w/ Two Auger (6' Auger & 10' Auger)
1-Almost New Round Bale Spear
1-Pond Box
1-Homemade Wench Motor Puller

Ford 2000 - $4,500 ("newer" version with the 36hp 3 cylinder gas engine)
1-5' mower
1-loader (but it looks small)
"Transmission, starter, ignition coil, points and plugs gone through this spring. Tires in like new condition."

2000 Kioti LK2552 - $5,000
Includes Kioti KL254 loader. "Normal leaks, seal leaking a little, seat need recover, 675 hrs, the tach cable went bad last week."

My preference just based on year and hours is the Kioti but I'd need a good manual to walk me through replacing the tach cable. Not sure if it would be too small to tackle all those jobs, though. Should I be looking at the older tractors instead? Help me TBN! :D

/ Yet another "Which tractor to buy" thread #2  
A loader would be a must have for me.

The Kioti or Ford seem like descent deals. You can easily replace a tach. Simple job. But, you can also get by without one. Just use common sense.

/ Yet another "Which tractor to buy" thread
I agree, a loader is more versatile and a nice bonus getting it with the tractor rather than trying to find one to fit later on. My concern with the Kioti is its lack of power compared to the other 2 which have at least 50% more hp. The Kioti is rated at 26hp and 22hp at the pto according to tractordata. I also can't find much history about the LK2552 so not sure if there are specific problems with this model that I should be looking for before buying. My search continues for information continues for now. Thanks for the response Gittyup!