Price Check Need help with a value, Kubota M6800

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800 #1  

Yelnatsthegreat

Tractor
Ford 8N
I'm looking at a 2002 Kubota M6800 2wd in sound mechanical condition. It has 4000 hours on the hour meter. It was used by a landscaping company daily. It was well maintained and looks like it has 500 hours. It was only used as a mower. No front end loader. Can anyone give a guess at value?

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800 #2  
I'm looking at a 2002 Kubota M6800 2wd in sound mechanical condition. It has 4000 hours on the hour meter. It was used by a landscaping company daily. It was well maintained and looks like it has 500 hours. It was only used as a mower. No front end loader. Can anyone give a guess at value?

if everything is working on the tractor id say $6500.sounds like the tractor has been taken care of.

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800 #3  
6500 may be just a tad low. Maybe??

Looking on tractorhouse.com, 13k buys a 4wd, 2 years newer, and half the hours and looks good. I'd guess 8k tops. Cause to me, 4wd and half the hours would be worth 5k

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800
Thanks guys. The persons selling is asking $8,500.00. I thought that might be a bit high for that many hours. I plan to go check it out in person this weekend.

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800
Thanks guys. The persons selling is asking $8,500.00. I thought that might be a bit high for that many hours. I plan to go check it out in person this weekend.
I called the local dealership today and asked what they thought the tractor was worth. They told me the book value is $7,800.00 if it needs no repairs.

/ Need help with a value, Kubota M6800 #6  
I called the local dealership today and asked what they thought the tractor was worth. They told me the book value is $7,800.00 if it needs no repairs.

IS that "book value" as in what they would GIVE you for it on trade???? Or what they would SELL it for??