Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #1  

southms

Tractor
International Harvester
Hello all you finest folks out there.
My friend gave me international harvester tractor that was sitting on his property under the elements and I have no idea what year or make. I want to restore it to working conditions so I have taken a few pictures of it and I am hoping maybe one of you experts will help me to identify it. There are casing numbers on the left side of the block that read 3 055 001 R3 and 05178 or 0517B. There is also aluminum label infront of the clutch pedal with 240185 ERY stamped on it Please see the pictures below.
Thanks

casing-numbers-on-left-side.jpg

left-rear.jpg

left-side-2.jpg

left-side.jpg

P1030505.jpg

pump-upclose.jpg

steering-wheel.jpg

view-from-top.jpg

left-side-3.jpg

front.jpg

right-side-3.jpg

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #3  
Looks like a International Harvester 454 like all ready stated above.

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached
Dean and Mike,

Thank you for quick reply.

Have a great evening.

Mitty

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #5  
Looks like fun to me!

CLICK HERE for possible manuals and parts.
I see a radioator hose that looks special in England I thunk...

If you got for it document it!

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #7  
   / Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #9  
Looks like a 484 with the swept back axle. All the ones I've been around have the straight axle. Good little tractors.

If you take apart the fittings to the original fuel tank you'll see they almost 100% sure have junk in them, clean it out and fill that to the top before trying to prime the filter. I'm guessing thats why someone has the extra tank on the back. The balance tube between the two sides of the main tank clogs early in the 84's life so it will look to be nearly full of fuel but the side it sucks from is empty.

If going by the picture of the 454 tractor itself in your link, The grill is sloping opposite to the the pictures the op sent. Don't know if this is a cosmetic yearly change or a different tractor.

/ Please help me identify this lonely tractor images attached #10  
I think I past up a gem of a tractor all because it did not have 4wd. Do not know the year of the International parked at a farm nearby but it only had 1620 hrs on it no fel and looked brand new. For sale sign said 7K. My reservation is to how good a logging tractor it would have made (my main tractoring) with only 2wd even though it probably weighed around 3000-3800 #'s more than my tractor. I believe it said 442 or 444 or 424 or something like that on the front plaque. It was sweet. Its grill also sloped out toward the bottom