Case 446

/ Case 446 #1  

Buschlight

Tractor
Case 446
I have a case 446 tractor 80 or 81 model bad engine broke rod. What is the remainder of the tractor worth to some one make offers I am located in Nebraska.

/ Case 446 #2  
What you have is nothing more than a PARTS TRACTOR that has a value of about $300.00 on the open market. The Onan is far more expensive to rebuild than the Kohler used in the 444 is and anyone considering buying your tractor is faced with spending upwards of $2,000.00 for a thorough rebuild. The only way that such an expenditure is remotely justified is if you intend to keep the tractor for the next 10 years at minimum. At an average annual use of 50 hours, the engine would only have 500 hours on it after 10 years and that's a mere 25% of the lifespan of a properly serviced Onan.

Sorry about your bad luck with this one but if the above valuation isn't to your liking, then perhaps you should keep your eyes open on Craigslist and e-Bay for a good, used Onan at a price you can live with.

/ Case 446
I would agree with what you put down and would be happy with a offer in that area.

/ Case 446 #4  
Send me a PM and I will see if I can help you find a buyer.

/ Case 446
Where would you like me to send the pics

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    579 KB · Views: 421
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    552 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
   / Case 446
I would also consider buying a crankshaft, rods and pistons for an onan b43m engine.

/ Case 446 #8  
Then I suggest that you e-mail or PM me and I will help you with that course of action.