L3750 Kubota Steering Shaft Spins and Tractor Steering Does Not Move

/ L3750 Kubota Steering Shaft Spins and Tractor Steering Does Not Move #1  

Joe Joseph

Tractor
L3750 Kubota
L3750 Kubota
Is there a shear pin in the tractor steering shaft? The steering spins and tractor does not turn.

/ L3750 Kubota Steering Shaft Spins and Tractor Steering Does Not Move #2  
I'm assuming this is when the tractor is running? I've got a similar problem on my 3710, just not as bad. It only happens when the tractor is off so no power steering. It's like it's loose or something. I'm really curious what you find out.

Sorry I don't have a solution :) I'm sure someone else will.

/ L3750 Kubota Steering Shaft Spins and Tractor Steering Does Not Move
JS, Joe here,
I down loaded a parts manual and there are two spring pin at the u-joint of the tilt wheel assembly. I think one may have sheared. You probably shear one also but it is still dragging enough to operate. I haven't taken my apart yet. You can buy spring pins a most parts stores. Its going to be a couple of weeks before I have time to tear my tractor down. Keep me posted if you do yours sooner.

/ L3750 Kubota Steering Shaft Spins and Tractor Steering Does Not Move #4  
JS, Joe here,
I down loaded a parts manual and there are two spring pin at the u-joint of the tilt wheel assembly. I think one may have sheared. You probably shear one also but it is still dragging enough to operate. I haven't taken my apart yet. You can buy spring pins a most parts stores. Its going to be a couple of weeks before I have time to tear my tractor down. Keep me posted if you do yours sooner.

Thanks Joe,

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at it when I get a chance - it's not too high on my priority list so it might be while till I get mine done too. You know how it is - too much to do :)

Thanks again