hydrolic pump

/ hydrolic pump #1  

bob biggins

Tractor
benye 224-18
hi i have a benye 224-18 and the input seal on the hydrolic pump is leaking is it a common seal or a hard to find size

/ hydrolic pump #2  
Odds are very good that it's either a common rubberized washer or a copper crush washer. I've got some of both in my spare parts bin, but I'd need to know the diameters. Can you find it in your parts manual?

//greg//

/ hydrolic pump #3  
Almost all seals of all types are easy to find these days with the internet. All you need to know is the size. Local places might not carry them, but a few days to ship and you can have all sorts of parts that "used to be" hard to find:thumbsup:

Thank you al gore for the internet:laughing:

/ hydrolic pump
cant find anything to do with the little pump it hooks on the front of the crank was just wondering if thats normal or was there cause it had a front end loader
found the little tractor in a feild offered the guy 1000 drove it off had 500 hours on it so good deal but a little frustrating with the parts but the local toyota dealer been real nice about me raiding the bolt bin

/ hydrolic pump
the numbers i can read on the pump are g5-12-L-yt

Last edited:
   / hydrolic pump #7  
Hooking on the front of the crank is normal for quite a few older tractors. Do you mind sharing what model of tractor it is?