Round baler

/ Round baler #1  

jb4bjj

Tractor
L3130
Hi,
I have an L3130 and wanted to know how small of a tractor do you need to run a round baler? and what's the smallest round baler out there? Thanks...

/ Round baler #2  
The average smaller round balers usually require a minimum of about 55PTO horse power. There are some smaller balers out there but they are pricey. The smallest baler I have seen is an Allis Chalmers ROTO-BALER, which produces 3.5'x2' bales and does not have the horse power requirements like the modern balers.

/ Round baler #3  
Hi,
I have an L3130 and wanted to know how small of a tractor do you need to run a round baler? and what's the smallest round baler out there? Thanks...

The Case IH 8430 ... 4x4 bale is designed for 40hp.

/ Round baler #5  
You can get a MF1745 (4x5). It is for the 40 hp tractors.

/ Round baler #6  
A John Deere 448 needs 45hp and according to Deere.com

/ Round baler #7  
Hi,

Check Out Small Farm Innovations at [url=http://www.smallfarminnovations.com

They got hay equipment for tractors down to 15 PTO HP. Plus all the hay cutters and rakes too.

/ Round baler
Check Out Small Farm Innovations at

THANKS for the sight.. it is awesome.. Now just have to decide of O want to round bale or square, m dad has an old square baler that drops them on the drop..New hooland I believe..thanks again..

/ Round baler #9  
A CaseIH 8420 is a good fit for you and builds a 39" by 4' diameter bale that weighs in at about 750 max.

/ Round baler #10  
A CaseIH 8420 is a good fit for you and builds a 39" by 4' diameter bale that weighs in at about 750 max.

Man there's one on Tractorh.....com that looks like new and about a 1/3rd of what a new one cost.