LED light bar and rear work lights installed!

/ LED light bar and rear work lights installed! #1  

sidewinder770

Tractor
NH TC35D
I got a 20" light bar and rear work lights installed for nighttime work. These things are awesome and put out a ton of light! They are made by Rigid Industries and are very high quality and very well made. The lgith bar is a 20" combo light- the outside 4" on each side are flood and the inside 12" is spot. After testing it out the spots are a little too much light directly in front of the tarctor so I think I'll change it to 6" on each side flood and the center 8" spot or some variation thereof. The rear work lights are what they call D2 lights and have a diffused lense on them.

You can really tell the difference and actually see at night when you have the bucket lifted. The way I mounted them they will also work with the ROPS folded down- it just has the 20" facing the rear and the work lights going foward but still a ton more light than the stock lights. I know people will probably give me a hard time about drilling the ROPS to attach these but it was only 4 1/4" tapped holes and I don't really do much work on any hills so I'm not to worried about it. Anyway- I can certainly recommend them 100%!!! A little pricey but they are insanely bright!

tractorlights1.jpg

tractorlights4.jpg

tractorlights6.jpg

tractorlights9.jpg

tractorlights11.jpg

tractorlights13.jpg

tractorlights14.jpg

/ LED light bar and rear work lights installed! #2  
Nice job! Those really look bright and should throw a lot of light.

/ LED light bar and rear work lights installed! #3  
Nice install job, looks like they are really going to work out great.. Nice tractor too.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ LED light bar and rear work lights installed! #4  
I find my light bar attracts flying critters at night- maybe one of those hats with a built in bug screen would be in order...lol

/ LED light bar and rear work lights installed!
Tried to take some night pics but they didn't turn out very good at all. It really makes a huge difference and yes- it is a giant bug magnet :). This time of year it's light until 10pm so I won't have much use for them in the summer months when all the bugs are out anyway. Will come in real handy in the spring and for winter snowblowing when it gets dark way to early but no bugs!