Power King

/ Power King #1  

McBride

Tractor
1967 Power King Delux
I have a 67' Power King Deluxe, It wont start, I am wondering what type of generator it has on it so i can get a new one. I dont want to convert it but rather replace it so i can keep it as close to original as possible. Any ideas?

/ Power King #2  
If you want to "keep it as close to original as possible" I would look into rebuilding the generator that you have. This may also be the least expensive fix for your Power King. You said it will not start, are you sure the generator is the problem.
Take care,
Ken

/ Power King
Thanks Ken-

I have power from the battery to all controls and into the generator but not past it. I had a mechanic check it as well and he said the generator was shot. I can probably pull it out and find something on it to identify it. Its my first tractor, im not familiar with it at all. I found it on craigs list with 11 attachments all for $400 by the time i spent 20 minutes looking at it, he nocked $50 bucks off so I couldn't say no.

Andy.

/ Power King #4  
I have a 1614 that my dad bought when I was a kid. Great tractors! What attachments did you get with yours?