/ Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem #1  

Marcle

Silver Member
Herefordshire/Gloucestershire boarders UK
Tractor
Iseki 2140
   / Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem #2  
Hi,

Sorry to hear that, what symptoms does the tractor have? There is a speed adjustment level in the form of a mini T handle under the seat. It controls the drop rate of your 3 point hitch. If it is not in the middle, or too far towards the right fender, you hydraulics will lift, but not drop. I can try to look up the issue once I know what is happening with it. Hopefully it is an easy fix!

I started a thread in the wrong place by mistake, so this is a redirect to it http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/248248-pressure-releif-valve-front-loader-2.html

Basically I think my hydraulics are under pressuure, but I'm struggling getting suitable informaion as my workshop manual is far to basic. Please pop over and give some feedback if you can, thanks :)

/ Iseki 2140 Hydraulics problem
Hi,

Sorry to hear that, what symptoms does the tractor have? There is a speed adjustment level in the form of a mini T handle under the seat. It controls the drop rate of your 3 point hitch. If it is not in the middle, or too far towards the right fender, you hydraulics will lift, but not drop. I can try to look up the issue once I know what is happening with it. Hopefully it is an easy fix!
Hi Mitch,

The full story is in the original thread, see link above.

Changing the T handle made no effect.