Buying Advice Landini Experiences

/ Landini Experiences #1  

smaxwell

Tractor
Farmall Super H
Hello and thanks for helping.
I'm thinking of buying a Landini series 44 tractor, either the 6544 or 5544. Any experiences with these machines? I'm mostly interested in reliability. There's no local dealer where I live, and I don't want to buy a headache. Are these machines decent?
Thanks very much,
Steve

/ Landini Experiences #2  
If there are no dealers where you live, why do you want to purchase a Landini? I'm sure its a fine tractor, but there are a lot of choices on the market that would be as good or better.

/ Landini Experiences
Thanks droptop,

I live in a marginal farming area and all the farmers here make due with dealers that are 3 to 6 hours drive away. I may have an opportunity to get a Landini on barter directly from the factory, but I don't want to get anything that'll give me headaches, even if the deal is good.

I understand the 6544 is make in Korea and has a Mitsubishi engine. This gives me some confidence, but I'd feel better hearing from people who've own the machine for a while.

Bye,

Steve

If there are no dealers where you live, why do you want to purchase a Landini? I'm sure its a fine tractor, but there are a lot of choices on the market that would be as good or better.