Thanks guys.

/ Thanks guys. #1  

illymost

Tractor
none
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who chimed in on my thread a while back. That, coupled with scouring past threads for hours and hours and weeks and weeks gave me enough info to be able to ask the right questions with the dealers. I pulled the trigger on an m7040HD today, along with a BushHog 326 rotary cutter and BushHog auger. I picked a dealer about 60 miles north of me because they seemed like stand up folks and was pleased to find out that they are opening a Kubota store about 5 miles from the farm next spring. I am pleased with the price of the tractor, not sure how good of a deal I got on the implements, but hey, they have to make some money. Anyway, thanks guys.

/ Thanks guys. #2  
Congrats on your new purchase - look forward to seeing some pics of it in action :thumbsup:

/ Thanks guys. #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I spent the last few days bush hogging with our M8540 and the M Series is in my opinion a really nice, easy to use tractor; post some pictures when you get it. Don't worry whether you got a "good deal" or not, if you're happy with it that should be good enough.:thumbsup:

/ Thanks guys.
That's just it Triple R, the dealer today was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. It's a shame that that's becoming a rarity nowadays.

/ Thanks guys. #5  
You can't beat a good dealer, we drive about forty miles to ours even though there is a dealer eighteen miles away; no comparison.

/ Thanks guys. #6  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Thanks guys. #7  
Congratulations. I, like yourself, reviewed the posts and threads here on TBN before purchasing my tractor. BTW, i am very pleased with my dealer also.

/ Thanks guys. #9  
Bushhog 326 huh? I can see your serious about your bushhogging. I think that is a PERFECT combo. The saplings in your area are shivering tonight! Congrats