Quick Hitches What quick hitch setup to get for Kubota L35? + third function cost question

/ What quick hitch setup to get for Kubota L35? + third function cost question #1  

rustythread

southern colony of the People's Democratic Republi
Tractor
Simplicity 6512.5; Kubota L35
Just pulled the trigger on a Kubota L35 with 500 hours, to be delivered in about 6 weeks. Since I will be needing to use a grapple to clear a lot of brush piles, I need to convert the front loader to a quick-attach ( it doesn't presently have that feature).
I would appreciate suggestions on which kits to look at in terms of best quality for the money spent, and ease on installation by a newbie. any suggestions re what features to watch for, if they differ at all, and whose grapples I should be thinking about getting.

I've also been quoted a price of "around $1000" for the dealer to install a third-function setup for the loader, to operate a grapple. He says the parts would be around $700, but I'm not real sure this is the project I want to start learning on. Does the price seem to be in a reasonable ballpark?

Thanks, all.

/ What quick hitch setup to get for Kubota L35? + third function cost question #2  
Search grapples and you can read for a long long time. As far as the 3rd function, if it is a true 3rd function as in you can lift, curl and operate the grapple all at the same time then yes that is a very good installed price. If it is a diverter valve where you can only do 2 of those functions at the same time, then it should be $100-$150 less. ;)

/ What quick hitch setup to get for Kubota L35? + third function cost question
Update:
wound up having dealer weld on universal QA conversion to existing bucket and add QA kit to FEL. Turns out better deal on 3d-fn addition was, per the dealer, using a WR Long kit, so I'm having them install that also. Whole gemisch to be ready to deliver in a couple of weeks. Lots more time to contemplate winches and grapples, unfortunately, because I haven't yet been able to get the timber sale done on the site to be cleared, so no shop / barn up yet, and no tops / slash to clear anyway.
Long-awaited ceremonial burning-of-the-neckties in 2 weeks, as I bid a fond "adios" to the desk job and haul out the bib overalls. Woohoo!