1948 Case VAI

/ 1948 Case VAI #1  

oronc

Tractor
42 Farmall H Allis B Farmall Cub Kubota B2150
Just got a VAI,Why? I don't know, They needed money and I'm a sucker,Anyways IT'S ROUGH!!! Looking to part company with it for what I gave for it DON'T LAUGH-$800.00 It does run smokes some,comes with extra hoods, shifters , 2 floor pans Block has been welded does not leak, looks like crap,new 5.00x15 ft. tires and rims. Can part it out.

Dought very seriously if I will bring it back. Will post or e-mail y'all some pics so we all can laugh.

/ 1948 Case VAI #2  
A tractor in rough shape is nothing to laugh about. Put a few dollars into getting it back into operational condition and you gots yourself a fine machine. Brand new in 1948 the tractor would have cost about $710. We will be waiting for some photos...

/ 1948 Case VAI #3  
sounds about right to me. I paid about that much for a beater VAC.

makes a decent lil tractor to run around the yard with...

/ 1948 Case VAI
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 2.png
    2.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 487
   / 1948 Case VAI
Got it running,SMOKES!!! It's for sale whole,part it out or whatever ya want,Hate to scrap it But going to look at a Farmall H.

/ 1948 Case VAI #6  
very familiar looking except mine is of course narow front.. :)

nice pics, thanks

/ 1948 Case VAI #7  
Thanks for the pics. Is that Allis Chalmers in the background yours? D you happen to have an extra starter for it?

Last edited:
   / 1948 Case VAI
Thanks for the pics. Is that Allis Chalmers in the background yours? D you happen to have an extra starter for it?

yes it's a B do have an extra starter not complete I used the brushes & springs to fix mine if you need whats left e-mail me at oarless69@hotmail.com

/ 1948 Case VAI #9  
yes it's a B do have an extra starter not complete I used the brushes & springs to fix mine if you need whats left e-mail me at oarless69@hotmail.com

Thanks. I have a friend looking for one. I will get him to send you an email if he is interested. He is also looking for a generator.

/ 1948 Case VAI #10  
Just got a VAI,Why? I don't know, They needed money and I'm a sucker,Anyways IT'S ROUGH!!! Looking to part company with it for what I gave for it DON'T LAUGH-$800.00 It does run smokes some,comes with extra hoods, shifters , 2 floor pans Block has been welded does not leak, looks like crap,new 5.00x15 ft. tires and rims. Can part it out.

Dought very seriously if I will bring it back. Will post or e-mail y'all some pics so we all can laugh.

i may be interested in parts from your 48 case vai. i have one in creat condition but need or would like parts.