3-point problem

/ 3-point problem #1  

Django

While rototilling some rough ground the three point went out and was unable to lift the tiller. I have a Satoh Stallion (1980) and the loader works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

/ 3-point problem #2  
Sounds like the internal relief let go or is stuck open. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you remove all attachments will it try and move?

/ 3-point problem #3  
Or an O ring on the piston tore. If the loader is working fine and it is driven by the same pump then I would not think relief valve.
However is the lift has its own pump then all bets are off.

/ 3-point problem #4  
Sounds like a piece of contamination or metal fragment may have gotten into the lift arm valve. If you have a filter for your 3 pt. hitch like mine does; you might try cleaning it out and try it again. Otherwise you may have to do some surgery ton the pt. lift. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 3-point problem #5  
If the TPH acts dead, I would start at the TPH control lever and work my way to the TPH housing, moving the lever and making sure all the attached linkages are moving to. One might of come loose. Also would check for a shut off/bypass handle below the seat, may have vibrated to hold/bypass position if it has one.
If its attempting to lift but doesn't, I would do like the others recommended.

/ 3-point problem #6  
Some of those machines do have a seperate pump for the 3ph as well as a seperate clutch/engaging lever.