ASV RC60 Frequent Power Loss

/ ASV RC60 Frequent Power Loss #1  

Rolland

Tractor
ASV RC60
I have an RC60 that loses power often. It does this thing where the motor will idle ok, but will stall out if I try to operate any of the controls. I know the fuel tank is rusty. My common approach has been to clean out the screen in the water separator which collects the rust colored sediment, and blow out the rad and air filter and let it sit for a few minutes. Then it will run fine for a period of time, sometimes a whole work-day, but more recently it won't last 20 minutes. Today I replaced the fuel filter element and it worked until I made a couple trips up and down a pile of debris I was compacting in a dumpster and it stalled out again. Typically the machine runs pretty well in the morning then starts to quit after a couple hours work. I'm pondering replacing the tank, but am wondering if this is really the problem? Or is something wrong with the hydraulic system since the engine will idle until I try to operate anything?

/ ASV RC60 Frequent Power Loss #2  
I would deffinatly start with at least cleaning out the fuel tank, running up and down made the sediment move around in fuel asnd plug filter or plug the line or fitting at tank.