EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
I was just down in our shop and noticed our new EverythingAttachments Xtreme Duty scrape blade is painted and ready for the photo booth and the video shoot.
Look for it, complete with prices, on our website soon. See the "sneak peek" below!!
7'SCRAPE (1).jpg7'SCRAPE (2).jpg7'SCRAPE (3).jpg

Made from 3/8" American steel right here in Newton, NC and weighing in at 465 pounds(for 7' Blade). We have made the ultimate scrape blade complete with tilt, angle and offset features to ensure it can do any job you need it to. Also available with side walls and rounded skid shoes to make it even more versatile. This scrape blade should be available for sale within a couple weeks.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #2  
That looks like quite a piece :thumbsup:

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #3  
why not include attachment points for a side shift cylinder as optional equipment?

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #4  
That's a great looking blade, I like it.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #5  
I'm not seeing how it tilts.?

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #6  
I'm not seeing how it tilts.?

I think its in that backing plate. I dont think you can see the holes where it locks in though. But I could be wrong.

Does look like a decient blade though. 3/8" steel....:thumbsup:

I wonder if they got any HP ratings for it.

465# is pretty hefty. But I still like a MUCH heavier blade simply for ballast purposes.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #7  
why not include attachment points for a side shift cylinder as optional equipment?

First thing I thought when I looked at the pics too.

Nice blade in any event.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #8  
Go Ted! Go Peanut! Go (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)!

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade
Thanks for your comments guys and we appreciate all of your support!
It is always exciting for me to unveil a new product from our facility and I'll try to announce my new attachments to the TractorByNet community first in the future. I don't try to make our attachments as good as the highest priced equipment out there, I make our attachments BETTER! I cannot say that enough and we plan to build our name even more by continuing to offer you quality USA made attachments, great prices and outstanding customer service.

I'll answer some of your questions:
This blade will be rated for 30-80hp. 30 is pretty low but will be fine on older 30hp tractors and large framed newer CUTs. I will be making a lighter blade for smaller tractors hopefully in the near future.
At this time, I do not have plans for cylinder brackets but that is an idea that we will consider for the future.
The blade has 5 tilt settings on the rear backing plate like LD1 said. It also has 7 forward and 7 reverse settings AND 7 offset settings.
It is also quick hitch and I-match compatible.

/ EverythingAttachments NEW Rear Scrape Blade #10  
Any plans on making a heavier yet blade but still on smaller 6' sizes?? Something in the 650-700lb range??

I would really love to have a KK HD 6' blade. But for now, I make due with my 7' 700lb model. I like the weight:thumbsup: But 7' is a bit much to get agressive with it. As I have said before, dirt work and loader work go hand in hand. And most blades on the market just arent heavy enough for loader work. I would want no less than the 700lb I have. A 650-700lb 6' blade would be about perfect for most 30-40HP CUT's IMO:thumbsup: Just some food for thought.