Box Scraper Ordered New Box Blade Today!

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
I wanted to post this for my records so that way I won't forget how long i've had it because i'll surely end up forgetting...

Anyway, I just ordered the 72" Xtreme Heavy Duty grader box (box blade) from Everything Attachments.com about 30 minutes ago (09/18/2012). It's the 30hp-70hp Utility tractor model. Hopefully it will be here soon! I currently have a King Kutter 5.5' box and i've bent the 3pt. hitch all up. Also, the ETA box has a "clevis" hitch and the KK i have has the regular CAT 1 pins (that always get bent!). Now the KK is for sale, but it has served me pretty good i guess. Just should have got something heavier made when i bought it. Oh well, live and learn...

I'm hoping that this is the last 6' grader box that i'll have to buy. I got my 1st child on the way and hopefully, it will be his one day along with my tractor and all other attachments.

It looks to be stout made from the pictures on ETA's website. I will post my own pics as soon as i get it.

Travis R

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #2  
I wanted to post this for my records so that way I won't forget how long i've had it because i'll surely end up forgetting...

Anyway, I just ordered the 72" Xtreme Heavy Duty grader box (box blade) from Everything Attachments.com about 30 minutes ago (09/18/2012). It's the 30hp-70hp Utility tractor model. Hopefully it will be here soon! I currently have a King Kutter 5.5' box and i've bent the 3pt. hitch all up. Also, the ETA box has a "clevis" hitch and the KK i have has the regular CAT 1 pins (that always get bent!). Now the KK is for sale, but it has served me pretty good i guess. Just should have got something heavier made when i bought it. Oh well, live and learn...

I'm hoping that this is the last 6' grader box that i'll have to buy. I got my 1st child on the way and hopefully, it will be his one day along with my tractor and all other attachments.

It looks to be stout made from the pictures on ETA's website. I will post my own pics as soon as i get it.

Travis R

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to learn. That unit looks like it weighs less than the KK and only has 1/4 inch side plates. What details make this a stronger and better unit than the KK with 3/8 sides at 550 pounds?
Thaks for your help.
RJ

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #3  
RJJR - I think you were looking at the regular Xtreme model. The Xtreme HD has 3/8" sides and weighs in at 635 lbs. Everything Attachments Heavy Duty Box Blade Made in America!

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #4  
Landpride 25 series 845 lbs

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #5  

Travis R

Ive checked out that one myself. Looks like a stout box blade and id say it was for sure a good choice. lookin forward to a review!

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today!
RJJR - I think you were looking at the regular Xtreme model. The Xtreme HD has 3/8" sides and weighs in at 635 lbs. Everything Attachments Heavy Duty Box Blade Made in America!

The unit i bought weighs 475lbs and is $840.

It's the 72" Xtreme Duty Box Blade for Utility Tractors With 30-70 hp. I'd say this box blade is in a class of it's own. It's not necessarily just the 'weight' i was looking at, but more of the 'design'. Just from the looks of my KK box blade, the ETA box blade has it beat in quality and craftsmanship by far.
Time will tell how it holds up. It's supposed to be here Friday!

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #8  
Wish I lived closer. I'm in the market for a used 5 foot box blade now. I have a 6 foot KK box blade that has given tremendous service since 2003 behind a JD 2030 68 hp. I have banged that thing around heartlessly for years almost without any damage... Bent a support bar 5 years ago in a foolish effort at pushing snow in reverse over rocky ground. But a neighbor straightened it out immediately and it is as good as new. But I downsized my tractor a few months ago and the smaller CUT simply won't pull the BB with a full box of gravel up my steep driveway hills... Does fine on the flat tho. I have to be able to pull rocks up the hills so I'm trying to trade the 6 foot KK BB for a 5 foot... And a KK would be fine by me.

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #9  
The ETA heavy duty box blade is really a nice looking design. I like the way the shanks are done. Nice Job. They should follow it up with a hinged back unit. King Kutter has changed the design of there standard duty box blades and done away with the bolt on hitches. Their standard boxes now have a full welded hitch on them. I have some on the lot that I been meaning to get some new pictures of them but been vary busy. Their standard boxes have the full welded hitch with the clevis style hitch, and the good thing is the unit prices currently did not change.

/ Ordered New Box Blade Today! #10  
The unit i bought weighs 475lbs and is $840.

It's the 72" Xtreme Duty Box Blade for Utility Tractors With 30-70 hp. I'd say this box blade is in a class of it's own. It's not necessarily just the 'weight' i was looking at, but more of the 'design'. Just from the looks of my KK box blade, the ETA box blade has it beat in quality and craftsmanship by far.
Time will tell how it holds up. It's supposed to be here Friday!

Ah...I was basing my reply on your original post.
Anyway, I just ordered the 72" Xtreme Heavy Duty grader box (box blade) from Everything Attachments.com about 30 minutes ago (09/18/2012).

My apologies to RJJR.