Iseki/Bolens G174 TX1500F

/ Iseki/Bolens G174 TX1500F #1  

johneic

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 3038e, Bolens-Iseki G174 2 Cylinder (early), Kubota B7200E 2WD belly mower
Hi all, Owners manual says to clean the hydraulic screen filter but does not tell where it is. My guess is that its on the front of the hydraulic pump at the front right of the engine. But before I start taking things apart I would like some opinions. My best guess is that I have to remove the fitting that the suction tube is attached to. I suppose it could also be at the back end of the suction tube where it connects to the differential or is there a plate that needs to be removed on the differential/transmission somewhere?

Sorry i forgot to mention the issue in the forum title area, now that I have posted I appear unable to edit the title of this thread and can not delete the entire post!?

Thanks!

John

Last edited:
   / Iseki/Bolens G174 TX1500F #2  
Hi John,

Did you ever the problem solved? I am not sure that there is a filter, but if there is, I would guess that it is built into the pump? I have the service manual for the G154, and I have not seen that, however i'll look and see what I can find.

/ Iseki/Bolens G174 TX1500F #3  
I did some research, and I found the location of the suction filter. It is located under the seat where the low pressure line attaches to the hydraulic cylinder case. See the attached diagram. I hope this helps a bit!
283361d1349576042-iseki-bolens-g174-tx1500f-hydraulics.jpg

hydraulics.jpg