Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP #1  

heron

Bronze Member
I'm finally in the process of putting an 8620 hoe on my 07' 4220. I picked up the 8620 with the subframe attached in TX. It was taken off a tractor in 2010 and has sat ever since...it's brand new.
Directions that I got with the BH are terrible.
The valve body in the picture shows no resemblance to the actual valve body on the tractor. The hydraulics for the BH itself are already there and hooked up. I simply have a pressure and return line from the hoe I have to hook to the tractor.
Question is where on the loader valve body do I hook the pressure line for the hoe up to. There is no labeled Power Beyond Port on the body but there is a "free" plug on the "p" side which I assume is where it needs to go although the directions show it on the same side as the "T" side which I assume is the "tank" return line. Directions say I should use a 90 degree elbow with an 86" long hose which I have but I don't need the 90 bend if I put it where it looks like it should go...?
The return line looks very straight forward. The directions say it goes to the hose right under the right side rockshaft housing. Basically putting a "T" in there and reconnecting the original line with a coupler on the other end of the "T".
Does anyone know of any better directions or am I way over complicating things? These directions also say they are for a B7620BH and a bunch of other tractors, but not mine. They have a 2810, 3510, 3520, 4020 and 4520 with Branson BL20 loader...my loader is a 20S, which should not matter...?

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP #2  
If you can, take a picture of your controller, I'll compare it to mine tomorrow and try to help out.

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP
Cannot do it right now due to time 10:36 here but I drew a diagram and attached the Branson directions. I've never attached anything on here so I hope it works. Valve body.JPG

Trying to get the directions to take..here is a JPEG:

Branson Directions.jpg

Not sure if I'm even looking at the right area...I assume I'm attaching this long hose to the loader control, right? Is there anything under the seat I need to attach to..other than the return ?

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP #5  
Sorry I'm just now getting back to you, got home after dark yesterday. From what I see the 2 hoses coming off the BH controller hook up to something under the seat and behind the 3 point lifting arm on the right side of the machine. On my tractor (3510HST) the 3 hoses coming off the FEL controller go down to a block of somesort 18" below the contoller, I'm prettty sure this is for the hydro trans that I have because it appears to have something to do with the foot pedals. Hope this helps, let me know if I can do anything else. IMAG1549.jpgIMAG1550.jpgIMAG1551.jpg

I appreciate you taking the time to snap those pics. Unfortunately totally different setup. But for those that may encounter the same issue someday on the Non HST version you take off the hose from the loader control that does the rear lift this is the Power Beyond Port. You leave that hose attached to the metal line and pull it from the top thru the bottom of the tractor over to the left side. You then snake it out the back left of the tractor and put a male quick connect end on it. Then you run a totally new one from the 90 bend you left attached to the loader control valve and run it down and thru the right side over the axle. The pain of it is zip tying everything so the different linkages don't rub. You put a Female on this one. Then you put the "t" supplied with the kit on to the return port which is right under the Right Rockshaft and you put another male on this one. NEVER run the machine unless the pressure and return are connected in series. I almost forgot and had the original one that runs the lift undone before I backed over my subframe. I quickly shut it down and connected up the left hand side(the original power beyond port line going to the lift) to the new line I ran from it on the RIGHT side.
Backed the tractor over the frame, shut if off, unhooked and hooked up the BH pressure and return lines to the corresponding male and female quick connects. The original line to the lift simply stays plugged and in that hook on the back of the tractor.
Everything seems good except one out rigger does not have the same downforce as the other. I'm posting something in hydraulics to see if I can figure out what do to. Other than that it's a pretty impressive little digger. It's got some good break out force.
Thanks for the help gentlemen!

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP #7  
Glad you got it figured out. I had a few issues with my BH, I'm sure you read about it, now that it's working correctly I too am impressed with mine!! I was going to trade it in on logging equipment of a snowblower but I'm keeping it now.

/ Any Branson BH owners please have a look, HELP #8  
I have a 3510 and got a good deal on a Jinma Hoe so I modified the subframe and hooked hydraulics at the right rear of the tractor. I put a pressure relief valve in the circuit for my peace of mind.

Attachments

• 000_0652.jpg
    000_0652.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 209
  • 000_0653.jpg
    000_0653.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 000_0654.jpg
    000_0654.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 169