Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series?

/ Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series? #1  

3boys865

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240HST
I have 2 different dealers giving me conflicting information about current customer rebates on the M40 series. If I am reading Kubota's website correctly it appears that they are offering $1,000 on ROP models and $1,500 on Cab models. Anybody know for sure if I am correct on this?

Does Kubota typically offer better incentives in the spring?

I appreciate any and all insight.

Thanks.

/ Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series? #2  
your right. 1k on rops, 1500 on cab.

don't wait. by spring most of the Tier 3 stuff will be gone and your only choice will be to pay though the nose for Tier 4.

/ Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series? #3  
your right. 1k on rops, 1500 on cab.

don't wait. by spring most of the Tier 3 stuff will be gone and your only choice will be to pay though the nose for Tier 4.

/ Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series?
I noticed that the specs on the M5140 show that the engine is "Interim Tier IV". Does that mean it has more Tier 4 changes to come? Are the Tier 4 changes going to apply across all of Kubota's models and I assume affect the prices across the board? Any idea yet how much of an increase and for what benefit?

/ Is Kubota currently Offering any customer rebates on the M40 series? #5  
I noticed that the specs on the M5140 show that the engine is "Interim Tier IV". Does that mean it has more Tier 4 changes to come? Are the Tier 4 changes going to apply across all of Kubota's models and I assume affect the prices across the board? Any idea yet how much of an increase and for what benefit?

Yes. Interim Tier IV is NOT equivalent to Tier IV. Both purchase price and cost to operate will increase after Jan 01. There is, of course, NO benefit. Buy now.

SDT