American 2422 8' offset disk

/ American 2422 8' offset disk #1  

questrov

Tractor
Ford 5610
Anyone have any information on American Industries Offset Disks? I'm looking for an 8' offset disk with stubble blades on the front. Several of these models fast line, ebay, etc. in the 3-5 K$ range. Can't find any mfg specs, literature or manual. Seems like they are made in Mexico and might use John Deere bearings but not sure.

american Discs Tillage for Sale | Used american Discs | Fastline.com

/ American 2422 8' offset disk #2  
Looks like a good disk to me, reminds me of tha AMCO brand disks with large diameter spacer spools between the disk blades. I suspect that will be a full load for your tractor too.

/ American 2422 8' offset disk #3  
There is not a whole lot of info out there on these discs. They are made in Mexico & do interchange with JD bearings. Please email or call me if you are still looking for one & I can get you a good price on one. See the following link: Used Tractors, New Tractors & Other Used Farm Equipment Machinery For Sale at U.S. Farmer
Anyone have any information on American Industries Offset Disks? I'm looking for an 8' offset disk with stubble blades on the front. Several of these models fast line, ebay, etc. in the 3-5 K$ range. Can't find any mfg specs, literature or manual. Seems like they are made in Mexico and might use John Deere bearings but not sure.

american Discs Tillage for Sale | Used american Discs | Fastline.com

/ American 2422 8' offset disk #4  
Anyone have any more info on these disks? Seem cheep enough just want to make sure we can get blades and bearings when we need them.