Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
I am excited to unveil our New Everything Attachments double bottom plow made right here in Newton, NC and intended to last a lifetime!!
The 14" double bottom was just added to our website today and soon our complete full size plow line-up will feature single and double bottom plows in 12",14" and 16" sizes. In addition to our full size plows, we also offer the BEST compact bottom plow on the market. Our compact plow has all the great features of our full size plows, but they're designed just for subcompact and small compact tractors.

All of our plows, like the other products on our website, ship free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC. If you're over 1,000 miles, don't worry because the charge is usually not bad at all, even to California!!

The video below will show you why our plows provide you the best quality and value on the market!

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #2  
Nice. Next spring could get pretty expensive buying attachments if I'm not careful.

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #4  
Very nice job on the plow. I have been watching Craigslist trying to find a 2 bottom in good condition but they are hard to find or priced way too high. Yours looks to be built just as good as the old plows and priced better than most new plows. I've been very happy with the box blade I've purchased from E.A. Maybe a new plow will be next.

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #5  
I think you have a "hit" with this unit.Old two bottom worn-out plows are going for $450.00 in our area.I was pleasantly surprised at the price.Congrats

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video
Thanks for the comments guys. Take a look at the graphics on the back of our trailer that we are setting up as a mobile office for shows. It explains how we provide you with the best attachments at reasonable prices!
trailer (2).jpg

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #7  
Thanks for the comments guys. Take a look at the graphics on the back of our trailer that we are setting up as a mobile office for shows. It explains how we provide you with the best attachments at reasonable prices!
What shows will you be attending? Any plans to be at Empire Farm Days in Aug?

Thanks

Aaron Z

The first one we have planned is the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultre, GA which is Oct. 16-18, 2012. That is the only one we have scheduled so far but i'm sure there will be more.

/ Everything Attachments Expanded Plow Line-up with Video #9  
Can't believe your timing. I was plowing a small field we had just rented, hit an old piece of foundation and broke the tip off my Ferguson plow unserviceable share. Do I go get our 7720 and 6 bottom to finish? Reason I hadn't used it in the first place is shares on that plow, though available, are over a hundred bucks each. So it was off to the local farm store where they had a KK 2 bottom in stock. All the complaints I have about the KK are addressed in your video. I ended up breaking one of the shares on that and am still waiting on KK parts although similar shares are readily available so I bought a similar one and torched holes to match and got the job done. Yours would definitely have been on my list if only a month earlier.

That is poor timing! Make sure you look us up in the future. Everything that comes out of our factory is a step above the competition!!