Serial tag photos needed of your 135

/ Serial tag photos needed of your 135 #1  

The kid

Elite Member
Tractor
1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel
View attachment 283539i'm wanting to replace both my tractor serial number and engine serial number with new tags. I have found Z134 and Z120 tags but no Z145. Both my tags are barely readable. What I need is some good high res photos of a serial plate in really good shape. You can block out your serial numbers. I am considering contacting a company in England to have some of these plates reproduced. If a few of you have very good plates and could take a picture of it and send it to me I appreciate it. Steiner Tractor supply sells a Z134 engine plate. I know many of you would like to replace those painted over, sanded down plates with new ones. If the price is not too off the wall, I'll have some made.

This company also sells the factor installed type rivets to remount a new tag.

First i'll need a few good photos to submit for estimates. Thanks - robert

Last edited:
   / Serial tag photos needed of your 135
Bump.

I'm still looking for a Z145 engine serial plate photo in high resolution 5 mp or higher to use, cleanup and submit to a company in England to have replacement blank tags made. I can have the tractor serial numer blank tags made as well. They also sell the rounded tip rivits that drive in with a hammer just like the original. If you have a nice clean unmolested plate and could send me a closeup picture of it I would be grateful. You can blot out the serial numbers if you wish for they are not needed with this project. Please reply here and I'll PM my email address to you. Thanks.

/ Serial tag photos needed of your 135 #3  
Kid, I've got a good one on my 135 Z145 engine...not sure when I'll see it next (sometime this week though)...I'm over 60 so remembering to take a camera will also be iffy...BUT, I'll try... BobG in VA

/ Serial tag photos needed of your 135
Kid, I've got a good one on my 135 Z145 engine...not sure when I'll see it next (sometime this week though)...I'm over 60 so remembering to take a camera will also be iffy...BUT, I'll try... BobG in VA
Bob, I'm over 60 as well. What where we talking about? :drink: But I'll drink to it whatever it was. Stiener tractor supply sells a Z120 and Z134, but no one sells a Z145. I could have a Perkins one made too if someone wants to send me a clean closeup highres one. Mind you this all depends on price as to whether I go thru with this. I'm willing to but X amount of funds to get a few made. I'll need a good blank to photochop a bit to cleanup to submit for an estimate.

Bob I'll send you my email. Heck, we may both forget.. :laughing: