Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchetrake

/ Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchetrake #1  

shrekbelly

Silver Member
Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchetrake

hi guys,
only have one final kubota finance payment remaining . . .so, i am eying up land pride and woods attachments. want to clear between 5k - 6k of overgrown brushey type area. . . . about 1/3 is a downward slope to flatter areas. will do work with bx2360 fel plus ratchet rake . . . have to put skid plates on underside of bx first. but was wondering what the experienced dirt workers here would offer as advice. specifically i was wondering if i should purchase a box blade? where i could loosen the area with tines/diggers (4 on a 48" box). repeatedly, collect debris with backdragging ratchet rake / or collecting piles of debris with the box blade.
thanks for your time and attention. i appreciate all replies/

robert a.

/ Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchetrake #2  
Re: Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchet

If it is merely light brush, then you already have what you need. If you really want to recondition it afterward, you could disc it to break up the small roots and then rake it to smooth it back down and then grass seed it.

/ Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchetrake #3  
Re: Which attachment do i buy for land clearing (with slopes). have bx2360 & ratchet

Might wan't to consider a landscape rake 5' and maybe a small broadcast seeder if you wan't to replant grass seed.